Pallet Flow Safety Gate
The Pallet Flow Gate secures the ledges of multiple deep pallet flow lanes on a structural mezzanine or rack-supported pick module in material handling facilities. Designed to meet the new ANSI standards, the Pallet Flow safety gate uses dual counterbalanced gates that allow pallets to be loaded into a system while creating a fall-protection barrier for employees on the platform at all times. The Pallet Flow safety gate accommodates multiple deep pallets, as well as inbound or outbound empty pallet return bays.
The new self-closing design uses the same technology in the Dock-Lift design patented under U.S.Patent 9,630,823 for swinging-style gate operations. The need for maintenance is virtually eliminated, and the life expectancy of the gate is extended because of the springless design.
Pallet Flow Advantages:
- Available in free-standing or rack-supported design
- Custom sizes to fit any pallet flow lane or rack bay
- Available for single lane bays, multi-lane bays and cluster-picking lanes
- Available in powder-coated mild steel or electro-polished stainless steel
- No springs in the self-closing design means very low maintenance costs