Pivot and High Pallet Pivot Safety Gates
The original Pivot safety gate has a design that uses few moving parts. The Pivot pallet drop gate uses dual, counterbalanced gates interconnected with a pivoting framework to maintain a safe environment on work platforms at all times.
The High Pallet Pivot model uses dual, counterbalanced gates interconnected with multiple pivot points to maintain a safe environment in the pallet drop area at all times. It handles tall pallet loads and takes up a minimum amount of space on the mezzanine or work platform. Available in a free-standing structure, this design can also attach to pallet racks. Because of the design, the Pivot models are ideal for process mezzanines or hostile environments.
Pivot & High Pallet Pivot Safety Gate Advantages:
- Few moving parts
- Requires little overhead clearance
- High Pallet Pivot model accommodates pallets up to 80” tall
- Available in standard and custom widths
- Available in electro-polished stainless steel and powder-coated mild steel
- Available in rack-supported configuration to attach to existing pallet rack in a pick module