Dock-Lift safety gates create a safe environment for employees moving material to and from loading docks. The safety gate secures ledges of loading dock lifts, pit mounted dock lifts and scissor lifts, providing fall protection for employees as they use the lift.
The Dock-Lift safety gate is a self-closing gate that automatically closes and locks into place as the lift elevates to align with the tractor trailer. The barrier creates fall protection for employees on the lift, keeping them safe as they move palletized material in and out of the truck. The gates stay locked as the lift is lowered, and automatically open at ground level or when aligned with the loading dock.
- Provides fall protection in loading dock applications
- Designed for loading dock lifts, pit-mounted dock lifts and scissor lifts
- Fits any brand of lift
- Gates automatically close and lock in place as the lift raises
- Gates stay locked until lift is aligned with loading dock or on ground level
- Mounts to dock-lifts or rolls into and out of position for pit-mounted lifts
- Available in several configurations and designs
- Meets OSHA and ANSI standards
- Available in power-coated mild or electro-polished stainless steel
Dock-Lift safety gates are made under one or more of the following patents:
US 10,011,470 B2 and US 10,519,014 B2